Re: KILL ALL PIGS!!!!!!MY LICENSE IS ALMOST GONE

<x-flowed>Fucking pigs!!!! That really sucks man!! Been there done that. I'm sure you
must have some legal recourse for them destroying your car. Unfortunately I
don't have the answer; hopefully someone else on the list does. Good luck!!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI