Re: [mk2 16v] Short shifters

I have the TT model on my 87 16V. I first ran it at 50% reduction and really
like the feel but needed more. I am now running at the max of 70%. I am very
happy with it. The only complaint I have is that side to side motion is not
reduced but I think some companies also have this with thier kits. All in all
a very simple and cheap mod. Just remember to lube the bushings (shut up
honnold), I forgot to do this and its real stiff.