Re: Mike-Euro headlights

In a message dated 11.1.1999 11:31:52 AM, thescirocco@juno.com writes:

<<I don't do COD's anymore, because of I RAT. He wanted the 16V body kit
that was on my 16V Scirocco. Anybody that has ever pulled one off knows
what a pain in the ass that it is. It took me 2 weeks to sucessfully pull
the body kit off, with him feeding me advice the whole time... He then
changed his mind, because he found a wrecked 16V.
I don't mind taking off parts, if I get paid for them, but..>>

You guys have the wrong person, I have never inquired about purchasing a 16v
Scirocco body kit because I know what a pain they are to remove and install.