Turbo Install Questions

Well I think I am going to be installing a Turbo this winter and spring.  I'm
getting a Garret T3 turbo, Custom stainless downpipe, and a turbo exhaust
manifold.  Is it possible to use a Turbo Diesel manifold to save some money?
The only thing that I'm unsure about is the turbo lines and intercooler
lines.  I dont think there is anyone around here that can bend intercooler&
Turbo pipes.  Can i use silicone lines?  What about the turob diesels oil
pan?  Is it tapped for a oil feed and return line?  Any clearance issues with
the intake manifold, firewall, etc...? Thanks for any info.

Matt
'84 2.0