Re: recommended 185/60/14 tires?

I have Perrelli P600 on my rocco.  They seem to stick real well around
corners and in hard braking.  The seem to spin too easily in 1st gear around
corners And in wet weather in 1st and even 2nd gear, fuugettabouit they spin
like mad.  I put them on 2 years ago and they still have plenty of tread
left.  So they are lasting pretty well and they were very cheap I think the
were around 50 bucks each.

Before those I had Perrelli Cinturatos (sp.?) which I thought were better but
they wore out so fast.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html