Re: 'roc flyers - was: vw lighting

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 02:51:19PM -0600, Slim wrote:

>     Right on, I am getting ready to start my commercial flying, and I am
> almost done aerobatics training!! I fly aerobatics in a c-152 aerobat!
> Gutless plane but hey it can still do, loops, rolls, snap rolls, cuban
> eight, slow rolls, immelium, split-s!! Anyone else in to aerobatics
> flying?

Not yet, but I may be soon.  I am helping a guy who is building an
Acroduster II in his garage. We figure we're a good 2 years from first
flight. The fuselage and wings are done and ready for covering, we're
working on powerplant stuff now.

Dan

--
There is no substitute for good manners, except perhaps fast reflexes.