Re: HELP-Clicking noise when brakes applied.

<x-flowed>Sounds like it might be your brake clips. They're these little brass clips
that fit in between the brake pad and the caliper.  The clicking sound is
your pad rattling around because the clip isn't holding it still.

Oh wait- I'm not ALLOWED to post anymore- I don't own a Scirocco.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop