Re: Karrousel Motorsports?

I have one of their spoilers on my car . The company was located about a mile
from my house and it is no longer there . They closed up about 7 years ago .
Kinda sucks because they were the only European performance place in the
state as fas as i know and the guys there were pretty cool . The main man had
a modded rabbit GTI that would give Vettes a run for there money throughout
the infield of BIR.

I belive the spoiler looks exactly like the Zender one but I have only seen
pics of the Zender so I am not sure .

Jasin
80 16v