From: <vwvr6r@fiber.net>
To: <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 1999 9:23 PM
Subject: Fuel delivery problems

> I have a Scirocco.  Had to get that mandatory Scirocco content out of the
way there.  :-)

> But anyway, I have a 90 Cabbie (stock) that has a fuel problem.  After
driving for about 2 minutes or so, the rear pump will start getting rather
loud.  While it's making all it's noise, the car will bog down when pressing
the gas more than about halfway.  It's acting like it's clogged or
something.  I changed out the rear filter, but no luck.  Any ideas?  Is
there some kinda regulator back there?  Please don't tell me it's inside the
gas tank.  Is there a possibly that the front filter could be clogged
causing the rear pump to work harder?