Dino day for the MK1 (It is confirmed now the car has no power)

Thanks Aaron for letting me know about the dyno day.
I know most people think HP is important but it is not everything.
Driving your car good is just as important as having power.
My MK1 has 70.6 HP/ 57.6 at the wheels . It has a little more power that I
thought it had
but keep in mind that a VW Fox has more power stock than my MK1.
I have not done any thing to the motor yet. It is just like it was when I
bought it
used. I don’t even know if it is a 1.6 or a 1.7 because it has been altered
and the code
is unusual for this car. It is true that I am not out winning the races
(Auto-X) but I am not that far
from some of the other cars in my class.  At the last auto-x a good driver
showed me how to drive my car (in fun runs) and his time was good enough to
place.
This tells me that power is not everything. I even had better times than
several
other VWs from the area. My car has great suspension and is setup great
thanks
to Mike Potter and Virtual World Parts. The new motor is on the way so the
power
starved Scirocco will be getting a little more "GO" soon but I think I will
try to work on driving too.

It is confirmed now the car has no power.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"