Re: It's official. I'm an idiot.

> >Yeah. "Take responsibility for YOUR actions"...
>

> I have take full responsability for all of my
> actions. I also didnt blame
> anyone else but myself for what happened.

WHO DID I BLAME??? I was fucking pissed that I got
caught!! Just because I call them pigs that
automatically means that it's they're fault? No, it's
just a name for them.

> Never said he couldnt do what he wanted. I really
> dont care what he does
> for the matter. I guess I just dont understand why
> he posted his message
> after all, do I?
> whatever.

Fine then, it's settled. I won't EVER AGAIN post
*useless* messages to the list about my encounters
with the law. Does that please you? Damn!

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca