Re: It's official. I'm an idiot.

>Hmm. You were playing the game, got caught and the
"piggies" are to
>blame. That's rational.

Chillax! It's all good. Whatever. It's all my fault, I
know that. I had it coming anyways, so I have to
accept it. I never said that they're assholes for
doing they're job. So I was speeding in a stupid place
and I got caught. Big shit. It's all my fault...

>Played the game, lost and its the cops fault?
>Dude,wake up, smell reality and take responsibility
>for YOUR actions.

>In most places, 15 over the speed limit you can get
>arrested for. 30 day impound on the car AND a monster
>fine. Sounds like you got off easy.

Again, I never blamed the cops!!! I just find the
whole situation was stupid. It's dumb that I was
speeding in the first place. Well from what I hear you
pulled some funky stuff at Waterfest and got caught,
so you're no saint either! And I GUARANTEE that more
than 75% of the people on this list drive they're car
just a tad over the speed limit. I got caught. I
informed everyone. Maybe you don't like the fact that
I posted it to list? Is that it?

>Playing by your own rules are ya? OK, its your
choice. >When you getcaught please don't cry here
about it.

Shit. Well are you annoyed that I posted it in the
first place? Am I wasting precious "Bandwidth"?
Seriously then, maybe next time I won't post my shit
to the list then.

>I thought radar was legal most everywhere.
>Nobody is unstoppable. Realize this and slow down a
little and your time
>spent on the side of the road being cited diminish
too. Try it, see what
>happens.

Yeah, Yeah.
No radar in Montreal. I guess all I needed was
something to wake my ass up and here it is. You should
see me now! :)

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca