Re: It's official. I'm an idiot.

On Sun, 30 May 1999 01:00:35 -0500 "Neal Tovsen"
<ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> writes:

>*Dude*, it sounds like you'll be turning yourself in to the cops on the
East
>coast (New York?), eh? Or do outstanding warrants for your arrest mean
>that you are doing as such?  ;-)
>
>Yeah. "Take responsibility for YOUR actions"...

I have take full responsability for all of my actions. I also didnt blame
anyone else but myself for what happened.

>BTW. Though he did gripe about it, it didn't sound like that was the
intent
>of Paul's message.

No, not at all.

>He admitted his mistake. Note the "I'm an idiot" subject
>line, among other things. Continuing to drive without a license would,
IMHO,
>constitute another such mistake, but fortunately it is his right to make
>that decision and live with whatever happens. I got the impression that
he
>understands this.

Never said he couldnt do what he wanted. I really dont care what he does
for the matter. I guess I just dont understand why he posted his message
after all, do I?
whatever.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and