RE: It's official. I'm an idiot.

> Played the game, lost and its the cops fault? Dude, wake up, smell
> reality and take responsibility for YOUR actions.
>
>               Shawn Meze

*Dude*, it sounds like you'll be turning yourself in to the cops on the East
coast (New York?), eh? Or do outstanding warrants for your arrest mean that
you are doing as such?  ;-)

Yeah. "Take responsibility for YOUR actions"...

Neal

BTW. Though he did gripe about it, it didn't sound like that was the intent
of Paul's message. He admitted his mistake. Note the "I'm an idiot" subject
line, among other things. Continuing to drive without a license would, IMHO,
constitute another such mistake, but fortunately it is his right to make
that decision and live with whatever happens. I got the impression that he
understands this.