Idle Stabilizer

    I thought the part on my car that I replaced was the idle
stabilizer, but now after looking under the hood, I am not so sure that
it was that I replaced. What I thought was the idle stabilizer was the
piece that is mounted on the left (when facing the car) shock tower. It
has a hose going into the bottom and the side of it. I figured this was
the part, because it clicks when the cars idle slows way down and then
after it clicks the idle jumps back up. There is also a piece on the
back of the intake manifold next to the firewall that also has a
connector coming from it and hoses that go to the intake, one for sure
goes right over to or at least near where the large plastic hose comes
from the airbox, probably referred to as the throttle body. Which one of
these is the actual idle stabilizer, as I am confused and the idle
problem seems to be getting worse today?

Chris