Re: quick tire survey

>The RE71s are very quiet- granted mine are new (~1000 miles on them) but
>they're no louder than my RE930 all season tires were. Based on experience
>with my friends' GLi 16v, they get louder with age, but never to the point
>where they're annoying-- and that's a lot coming from me cause I want *QUIET*.
>
>Ask Brett how quiet mine are... he was amazed.
>
>Jason

Yeah, your car was a very quiet cruiser...I was comparing it to my
very raw agressive ride (you'd probably hate it after a while).  Things
did settle down a bit after I tightened my a-arm bolts though. :)  I
have quite a lot of tire noise, not to mention a well breathing/fed
semi-monster motor which shakes the whole car on stiff motor mounts.
It's me though. :)  (and come to think of it, isn't it _really_ just
all about me?) ;]

==Brett