Euro bumpers & TB for sale

Like the subject says I have a set of euro bumpers for sale. They both apear
to have been bumped at least once. The rear plastic is good (85%). The front
plastic is about ok (60-70%) not for your show car but youll have to take a
real good look to see the scuffs. The front skin has broken clips and needs
to be re attached to the frame. Im asking $325 for the set as is, buyer pays
shipping.

Item number 2 is a Neuspeed throttle body with the adapter plate. Its my
roomates and he wants $50

Feel free to ask questions or send offers

BTW: Im located in Davis CA

Nate