Re: Delrin bushings anyone?

Ya, from my point of view, though, Delrin is the only way to go. In a rally, we beat the living shit out of our
bushings and the poly stuff just crumbles to nothing. I did this in less than 25 stage miles a couple of years
ago and nearly killed myself. I'd guess that the same thing would happen to those needel bearing kits from Shine.

Have you (Iain) or anyone else actually tried the Shine bushings? They seem trick but...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut