Re: Eye-spy EC page 89.........

On Thu, 27 May 1999 19:25:43 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:
>Shawn C Meze wrote:
>
>> Who's da babe driving the black GTi on the ad??
>> Gee, whats that sticker say across the top of the windshield??
>
>For those of us who haven't received our copy yet, please do tell...

Just for you Kevster, i'll delulge.

Da babe driving the black GTi on the ad for Rapid PArts Waterfest ad is
none other than Kristen Potter!
Check your results sheet from WF's autox and #160 is none other than
Kristen Potter.

The sticker across the top of the windshield is Virtual Worlds web site
address. Kinda funny in a way.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and