Eye-spy EC page 89.........

Hrmph!
Got my new EC mag today. Cool, I was tired of reading my old mags
already. Flipped thru it a bit and found something very interesting on
the page listed in the subject..

Who's da babe driving the black GTi on the ad??

Gee, whats that sticker say across the top of the windshield??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and