Re: quick tire survey

Hey Victor,

You may want to check out the Dunlop SP8000.  I just got 195/55 ZR 14 put on
my teardrops.  I've had P600's, Michellin MXVs and Yokahama AVS
Intermediates in the 13 years since I've had my ride.  The SP8000 are by far
the stickiest on dry and very good on wet.  They weren't that expensive,
about $75 per tire at the Tire Rack.  BTW I've always gotten my tires at the
Tire Rack their prices are the best, and they ship directly to the dealer.

Jan Folkson
86 16V