Re: quick tire survey

I have P600's on my rocco. So here is some real life experience.  They are
very good in wet and dry cornering hold the road on expressway onramps great
and steering is very responsive,  Noise seems to be low, but the car is so
loud anyway so you know.  I have very good braking traction as well.

Acceleration is a diff story. wet accelertion is difficult if I do any type
of spirited driving they spin like crazy.  Dry acceleration comming out of a
corner they will stick then slip then stick then slip etc causing vibrations
in the car.  Straight dry acceleration is great though.

They cut through large puddles with ease at highway speed.

I had P6 cinturato's before and I feel that they were a better tire then the
p600.  They wore out very quickly though and they don't make them any more.

Brian 86 16v