Life is sweet indeed

Man,

Life's been kicking me hard lately. For example- just spent $400 today
during lunch on the Ex, (the EX, mind you). Don't bother, I already
know.

But Sat. night I ran at high speed down the freeway (oops) and Sunday I
got heat stroke (oy), and every day since I slapped some Meze Imported
from the Southland brand rims on the car I've been cheezin. I told him
they were noisy and didn't grip that good (the free tires he left on the
rims) but I didn't have any air in them is all. Lots of fun when doing
the four wheel drifting. Pumped them up and they still sing but not as
bad and grip halfway decent. Did I mention the wide grin I am forced to
peel off my mug when around the general public?

At Sat Night's dinner I had a blue 'Manly' drink, I think is was Windex.
Saw a buncho Sciroccians around the table, some from off the list even.
Next year we may rent a hall (and would love to fill it, maaaan), or
maybe try TGi Fridays were I hear they have cutie-patooties working.
WooHoo!

Sunday I got there two hours early and even so just managed to arrived
before the A2 crowd showed up. Prime Rocian space up front, baby. Yah!
Good thing the Hotel dwellers got up early, Thx guys.

Kevin Sproul (sp?) was entered in the show with a clean Mk1, kinda an
Ivory color. (I've been thinking of a white with a slight blue tint
myself.) He didn't win in the A1 class due to the NASCAR truck but he
got my 'wright' in vote.

Things for next year;

More projects finished. (where to mount the color LCD display, hmmm.)
Small Hibachi. (Webber was too big & dirty to put in the back.)
Skewered meats on the grill, (I didn't forget, just wasn't able.)
Cool beverages. (No visible containers & just enough to wet the
whistle.)
Better sound system. (KCSM, only 24 hour all Jazz station on the air.)
More film in the camera.
Some parts to trade or sell.
The next edition Scirocco T-Shirt. (http://www.scirocco.org)
The Girlfriend. (Made up w/ her today.)