Top Ten Reasons Why Meze Needs to Shut Up

The Top Ten Reasons Why Meze Needs to Shut Up:

10. He looks like the guy in the "Pretty Cool for a White Guy" video
9.  He thinks he's got the cleanest, fastest shitbox bla bla bla
8.  He thinks his name sounds cooler than it is.  It's "meeezeee".
7.  He sucks at Auto-X and I've got the video to prove it. :)
6.  He writes more than 14 emails a day to the S-list
5.  There's a warrant for his arrest in New York
4.  He's not coming to Waterfest this year
3.  He thinks he's funny, but he's not.
2.  His car has a rice-boy stripe...

...and the single most important reason why Meze Needs to Shut Up:

He didn't resist when that big NY cop bent him over last year.

:)
Ouch. :)
You know you love me, Meze. :)