RE: Driving again

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats! I got my 87 running the other day, too.
Perhaps this should be remembered as "Scirocco revival week".

While you're there, ask the guys at Eaton if they'll do a 16v charger too.
Gotta keep up with the Jonses...

Glad to hear you're on the road again. What will become of the 82?

Neal