little story & ND report

Yesterday I was sitting behind one of those self proclaimed Integra "R"
vechicles.  My girlfriend wanted to know if the R stands for rice. After I
stoped laughing I told her it did. Sorry to waste bandwidth, just thought
this was a funny thing.
BTW: The New Dimensions show was great. We filled the parking lot with almost
all rocs, MK1 on one side MK2 on the other. Unfortunately I had to park next
to 2 16V turbos (235+ horse), they made me and my normally asperated 8v look
bad.  The highlight of the show for me was an older rabit parked on the
street: no license plate, completely gutted (inc. dash) and all plastic
windows. The real suprise came when the guy went to leave. He fired it up and
drove right in front of the mail entrance. He the then stoped reved the moter
to what I presume was redline and dumped the clutch. He sat there for around
5 sec burning the REAR wheels. Yup it was real cool!

Nate

Nate