From: takhisis@ix.netcom.com <takhisis@ix.netcom.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Friday, May 21, 1999 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: emissions in Mass

:> could try buying that fuel additive stuff that guarantees you'll pass
:> emissions.  I don't know what it's called though.
:>
:> -James
:> '85, in GA but from MA
:
:Hello!
:
:There is such a thing?  My new car has a cat that's barely functioning.  I
:need some of this so I can pass emissions!  Or maybe get a "new" cat....
:
:Can anyone give me a name of this product?  Or maybe know of a car for an
8v
:for sale?
:
:All the best,