where's the temp sender plug?

Hello everyone,

I need to know where the temperature sender plug is on an '88 16v. . .
to install fuel enrichment.  I'm not sure if I found the right one.
There are three that I'm looking at. . . all on the left side of the
engine. One that plugs in directly to the head with a white connector.
One that is tie-wrapped to the distributer. . .a black one. . . and
another black one that is connected to a wire that is coming from the
front of the head.  Multiple choice for the non-techhead.

Thanks for the help,
'Chung