Re: Purple Mk1 w/17" rims, got pics!

riley, dread, and josh...you guys are all smoking entirely too much
crack-laced reefer.  the first thing i thought when i saw that car was,
"i need me a set of them rims".  they're perfect!  christ knows i'd bend
those beauties square, but still...damn, i'd love to see what they'd
look like on my mk1 jetta with the suspension dialed nice and low...

	hey 'dre, any idea what kind of rims they are?

jason
the mad bastard