Re: Purple Mk1 w/17" rims, got pics!

Eh, is it just me or does that car look pretty retarded? I dunno, you look
at the car from the back and the tread is about as wide as my car's -i.e.
195 or 205. Then, from the side, it appears like the car is jacked up on
stilts. The tires look like rubber bands... (shaking head dismissively...)

Are the roads known to be really smooth in Zaire, or what? :^) (shrug) Any
Scirocco 1 beats a Scirocco II, though! 8^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut