reformatted my HD and lost all mail messages-

Hi, the subject says it all.  Anyway I know a few of you were interested in
some parts I have around from and '84 and an '87 Scirocco.  You can either
re email me or I'll post a list of parts available within the next couple
of weeks(I will be in Maryland all next week for some training).
One message I lost was on painting a car.  If anyone remembers this
detailed message and has it could they forward me copy?  Thanks.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)