Re:ND charity car show and one day sale event!! don't miss out.

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Ok, it's getting close - time for a final tally of who's making it.  I'm
> heading up in the roc with the roc boyz.... who else is coming with our
> group, and who else is going to be up there that we can meet up with?

    I will be there with my Lime Green Mk1.  Friday I will be in
Sacramento, then I head into the Bay area on Saturday morning or early
afternoon to visit a few people and then its onto the Pacific Inn.
Anyone know what the deal is for the get-together Saturday night,
and Sunday night for that matter?