Re: Fuel Pump

Okay,

I just did this on Saturday and I had a similar problem.  This is what I
did.  I sawed off the copper washer which rests between the fuel pump
adapter and the clampy thingy.  Do it carefully cuz when I put everything
back together it started to leak.  What had happened wuz that I had cut
into the steel hose.  If this happens, file it down.  Need anything else
lemme know.  BTW, make sure you replace the washer and that u use the
proper fitting.

Lata

Sal