Re: My new AIRDAM is on my MK1

John C. Worden wrote:

> Does anyone who bought these have pics they can post or send?  I need a
> spoiler for my '81.

    Yup, check out:

      http://24.5.122.61/andre/Kamei_spoiler/

    for pics.  In all of these cases except for gene.jpg, the cooling
duct for     the oil pan was chopped out.  Spoilers come in a flat black
finish, are
    ABS plastic, AFAIK, and comes with mounting hardware.  My suggestion
    you is to NOT use the metal brackets that come with the spoiler and
    instead use the screws provided to mount the front of it and black
plastic
    inserts to mount the sides.  THis way if you ever hit a curb, the
    spoiler can bend backwards and shear the plastic plugs.  Had you
used
    the metal screws, you could easily damage your spoiler beyound
repair.
    You can see the 2 black dots on the sides of the spoiler for my car.
    HTH...