Re: Body Kit

> Is the 16V body trim just a bolt on for an 8V?

BAH! I wish! Gets a little more complicated than that.
You have to glue the fender flares to stay there with
some sort of special skirt kit glue you can get from
VW. You also have to drill some holes in your car in
certain areas. Large job, let me tells you. I've never
done it before (My skirt is still sitting in my
garage) but I've been in the presence of someone doing
it and it's at least and all day job...

GL! HTH!

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Operational w/ Bent Rims) =p
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/
E-Mail - mmaion@po-pox.mcgill.ca