Re: Lbs. stub axle/drums or stub axle/rotors

Does anyone know which weighs more? The drum with the wheel cylinder or the rotor with the caliper??

Uh, I'm going to go with rotor and calipers!!

<parady mode>

"Now tell me what I've won Chuck!!"
"Well, for making a slightly educated guess almost completely out of your
butt, you get this fabulous wooden spoon!! It's got two sides. Two ends.
_AAAAnd_ comes complete with this little strap so you can hang it some place!"
"Amesome Chuck! Now I can beat my kids with real style!"

</parady mode>

:-)

Seriously, probably the rotor/calipers...

You still have that strange 'clucking' from your engine? Find a head
for the HT block yet?

==Brett
\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"