Update, Hershey Cruise in

The Hershey (Palmyra) cruise in is now officially a go.  It will last from
July 30,31, and August first.  I have gotten a great response, and decided
to go with it.  So far, 5 people off the list, plus me and at least 3 other
local non-lister sciroccos.  Events will be posted as the come available,
any suggestions?

If anyone would like to get a hold of me, my cell phone number is
717-269-4453.  I usually have it on, or you will get voicemail.

Thanks,

Pete

BTW, going to get room rates right now from local ho/motels.