SV: Audi TT flame _non rocco_

16v.
Both my 82 and 86 are highly modified and have alot invested in
them.  However, they
can not be compared to the Audi S4 or Audi TTs.  A good friend
of mine sells Audi and
has had the opportunity to drive both.  Comparing a car that is
over 10 years old to the
likes of the S4 or TT is like comparing apples and oranges.  I
plan on buying the TTs
as soon as they make it to the show room (will keep the rocs
also)

Dale

As Dale said, the interior quality, sound level inside car,
steering geomytry and handling is much smoother and nicer on a
newer car, the Scirocco was made late 60', early 70' and the
scirocco II late 70' but no changes except cosmetic.

But the Scirocco has a raw handling, if you can stand some noice
and a steering wheel that has it's own life on hard
acceleration, next thing is to put in a turbo charger. Then you
can compete in acceleration and speed against newer cars.

> >I don't want to hurt anybody I just don't understand how can
> >scirocco owner desire a car like TT.

As a more comfortable car to use, less maintance the first year.

> As for most everything else it's a matter of personal taste.
And to
> the person who's 'rocco is going to eat up TTs when he
finishes it: If
> you can dine on the 225 horse Quattro TT let's talk; I've
obviously
> missed something in planning my up-coming 'rocco project.
(Besides
> adding cylinders...)

Yes, weight. Less weight means you have to have less power to
keep the pace.