Subject: Re: ND show
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:57:41 -0700
From: "Holland J. Phillips" <hjp@pacbell.net>
To: Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>

I have to be up here (I'm in San Jose now, but will be back in SoCA by
early
next week, at the latest) by early Saturday morning in order to get the
car
detailed, but if you guys leave early enough on Friday, maybe I'll
caravan
with you at least until you stop for the night, and I'll keep going.  I
have
a house in San Jose about 3 or 4 miles from ND, so if you guys want to
do
some partying without paying full bar prices, you're more than welcome
come over and work it here.  Just let me know what you're drinking, and
I'll
make a supply run before you get here.  Could do some BBQing, too, if
that
works for anyone.  Oh, and if anyone's strapped for a place to stay and
has
a sleeping bag, they're welcome to stay at my place.

--Holland
hjp@pacbell.net
A2_16V List Moderator
a2_16v@connecticom.com