Re: what size nut on alternator pulley

At 08:45 PM 5/12/99 -0400, you wrote:
>     I need to get the alternaor pulley off in order to put in the  new
>one.   My 19mm wrench is  too small.            Or get another one?   TIA
>Rich Z

I usually need an impact to zip the alternator nut off. A shop could do
this cheap usually.
The orientation on the back doesn't matter, as long as the wires reach. If
they dont and you dont mind messing with it you can usually take the case
half bolts out and turn the back so it's the right way. (re-clocking it) I
dont know if you can do this w/ 90amps but we did it all the time at Chief
auto when i worked there

Kevin Fry -- gear head/computer nerd
'81 Scirocco S 1.8l
'80 Scirocco   0.0l