what size nut on alternator pulley

Well,  I need to get the alternaor pulley off in order to put in the new one.
Can someone please tell me the size of this nut.  My 19mm wrench is too small.

Also, the back side with the electrical connections apears to be upside down in terms of orientation.   I mean when you hold the alt with the way it is is to line up with the bolts, the power cable is not at the top left.  It's at the bottom right.  Etc.   is this okay?  Or get another one?

TIA
Rich Z