my ccar sux Was nightmare

ok i get to teh inspection staton adn what happens...the damn lower
radiator hose blew..but gues what she starts like a champ...ohhh  i also
think my cat is clogged..I will find out if i can make it to delaware
this friday...if the cat is clogged then the header goes on adn i make
it late....but i am sooo piseed rightnow..i dont thik nyou guys know
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jonas