Re: I got an OIL LEAK!!!

---Brad Sterling <bgsterling@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Okay, it mostly makes sense.  One question.  You mention that I can replace
> either the low or the high sensor with a dual sensor.  But then later on,
> you say to check the pressure numbers to make sure I'm replacing the
> appropriate sensor.  So which is it?  Does the dual sensor replace either
> existing sensor or do I need to  replace either the high or low specifically?
>
> -Brad

Well, you may not like this, but the answer is: Yes. :/

Here's the story:  One of those sensors is for low pressure readings, one
is for higher pressure readings.  Either one will work in either hole. The
dual sender will either be a gauge/low pressure sender replacement _or_ a
gauge/high pressure sender replacement.  Read the tiny little numbers
written on the side of the dual sender and the stock senders to find out
which one it's supposed to replace.  That was what I was trying to say,
was this better? :)

==Brett