Re: Petrol or Unleaded?

It will be OK to use unleaded since all UK spec Vw's since 1983 (i think) have
been unleaded capable but whether it can use premium or super should be marked
inside the fuel filler cap.The injection models have to use 98Ron/Super but i
don't know about the carburettor models.
Hope this is of use

Andy
91 Scala