Newbe ? about 16V

Hi all
   I joined this group because my son is doing an engine swap and is at
an impass. He has an 84 Rabbit and is installing a 16V from a 87 GLI
but the downpipe will not work and he is looking for a downpipe from a
Scirocco. Any one have a good source? I understand these are becoming
harder to find. The rest of the project is going fine. It all started
two years ago when his little sister wanted to give him a four button
steering wheel. I located one at a junk yard and we eventually bought
the entire car and had it towed home. the Rabbit now has Recaro seats
and will soon have the GLI dash including the entire wiring harness.
The wiring change was necessary due to the vast diffrence between the
two engins electronics. I know this is not a Scirocco project but as an
owner of a 67 bug a 70 bug I know the VW comunity is the best and most
helpfull of any bunch out there. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Dave T.
Son's 67
Daughter's 70
"They drive um I work on um, what a deal!"