what a nightmare

let me telly ou guys abiout my day so far..i get to the shop as i was
tldl per instructions at 930 and no one shows for another hour. okay no
big deal, car is not ready  tie rod is shot (part ordered did not show
up till 1:30), need an alignmetn to boot so let see have to be at the
inspection sataion by 2:00 thin it isgonna happen ..well you right it
did not got ther at 330 andfd the inspectors was gone for the weekend.
so let see the tags are up on saturady without the inspection  paper i
cant get permant tags and let see i know i am not passing inspecton but
we could have fooled this guy a little(a buddy)  anyway sonow i have to
wait till monday but guess what i work all day monday and tues and hey
one more day weds...i wil lkeep you guys updated as it goes.....damn i
am upset
jonas