RE: Fuel Pump

I am having the exact same problem.  My pump doesn't sound any different
though.  I notice big hesitation on hard acceleration and it stalls when
I idle after drawing out the gears.  Also, it happens ONLY when I have
1/4 tank or less of gas.  When its full, no prob.  Any ideas?

Thanks

jared erlandson