Re: Fuel Pump

Have you replaced your fuel filter recently? IME, fuel pumps are about to
die when the pitch of the buzzing varies... if it's just a constant loud
buzz, fine, but if the pitch varies and it kindof sounds "sick", then it's
going...
    This isn't a scientific answer, I know, but it's been my experience.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu