Re: Non Rocco AUDI TT

i got  see one
umm hold on   good morning america is talking about Vw's association
withthe nazi, sorry as i wrote this letter the just refered to vw
because they were using slave labor and something about baby camps set
up but to the vw news they are gopign to be paying restituion to
families of the people who we involved
ok back to the TT coupe
i saw one ion Florida as i was coing up the turnpile from miami  those
things look like a flying ship when i came up to it i did not know what
kind of car it is unitl i got along side of this ...what an awesome
car...back to your normally schedualed program
jonas