Southern California Meeting..

Renner performance group, a local club in LA is hosting a big VW meeting.
We are inviting all the clubs out there to show up plus any non-affliated
VW owners.  Anyways, it's a BBQ on May 15th.  Lots of cars will be there,
different clubs, etc.  We tried to pick a place that's in between LA and
San Diego so it would be fair for everyone.  It's a chance for people who
can't go up to ND to come check out other fellow VW enthusiasts in Southern
Cal.  If you're interested, more info below this or email me.

Aaron..
'87 Scirocco 16v..
[Renner Performance Group]

Hey Guys..... Another Update on the May 15th Barbecue.....
It will be held at San Mateo Campground in San Clemente.  This is
centrally located between San Diego and Los
Angeles.  From the 5 freeway, you would exit Cristiantos road, then go
east 0.9 miles. The entrance is on the
right hand side, there is a small parking fee of $6 (per car).  This
pass is an all day pass, and does have "in and outs".  We
will be located at the west end of the park.  Please coordinate with
your people that you are coming up with on
what food to bring (of coarse, did i mention *bring your own food*???)
so there will be enough to go around.
Renner will have food, but do not count on them feeding you... if you
are coming by yourself, just be courteous,
and bring a small dish (i.e. cake, or pie) and join in the
festivities... you can eat whatever you see at the bar b
que..  We also will be showing the famous *Renner Video* again.
    Plan on meeting up at 12 (noon), we will start cooking then.  You
can bring basically any type of entertainment
(as long as it is legal).... and no alcohol please... there is a cool
1.5 mile hike to the beach in case your interested.